Monday, September 1, 2014

100 Happy Days

So I was reading a magazine today. I never really have time for that, but today I sat down and did it. It was kind of fun. In this magazine I found an article about the 100 Happy Days Challenge. So I thought to myself...I can do that. Then I read how 71% of the people who started did not finish. Hmmmm. I am going to give it a whirl starting tomorrow...so if you see random pics on my Facebook and Twitter accounts with the hashtag #100happydays, you know why. Join me if you like, it might be eye opening and maybe enjoyable!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They were right! I didn't make it past the first week! My daughter made it the whole time and I found myself so enjoying them! Now she's on a 365 day music challenge thing!-Cat Hoehn

nsbmom said...

HI Cat! So far so good, I am actually finding more than one thing, my problem is remembering to post it! THanks for reading!