Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year (finally)





The new year doesn't really start for me until the kids go back to school in January. Today is the last day of the super long winter break (insert a chorus of angels here).  So on that note I wanted to wish you all a very happy new year and successful 2015!

I do not make "resolutions" because I know myself, and it ain't happening. I try and make tiny changes that might be sustainable. So here goes...

Watch less TV and listen to more music

Mediate less fights between my teenagers, shut up and let them figure it out

Say no. I got better at this in 2014 and want to keep up the trend

Stop wasting time on people that are not worth wasting my time on

Talk less and listen more

Continue to eat clean and exercise (started this in 2014)

Keep finding things to laugh at

Nothing too earth shattering on that list. Reminders of how I want to live my life more than resolutions. I hope for the best year ever for myself, my family & friends and all of you!



0 comments: