Saturday, August 8, 2015

Oh Snap Shotz







Kim Ingram from Oh Snap Shotz started her business last fall and has a different approach to photography. I started to write about her and realized that she said it best in her own words: 

I began this business because I wanted to offer people affordable photography. So often  families cannot afford to hire a photographer because of the cost.  I wanted to set my business apart by being affordable, but still making a little money for myself as well.  I have been taking pictures for my own family and friends for years.  Since beginning my business in the fall of last year, I have found that what I enjoy most is spending time with my clients and giving them unique sessions tailored to what they want.  I offer the traditional photo sessions, where I have all the plans and ideas, but I prefer to have the client give me their ideas and work from there, 

I offer all types of sessions - everything from families, seniors, individual portraits, maternity and children to sports photography.  I will even come to your event, such as a birthday party or soccer game, and take pictures for the client so they can enjoy the event rather than be behind a camera.

I also do wedding photography.  After talking with the client, I price weddings based on how many hours I am needed, and how long editing will take.  I also offer engagement and bridal portrait photo sessions as part of the wedding package.  As with my other sessions, I try to be affordable first and foremost.



I price my sessions on a case by case basis.  I provide the client with a sneak peek on Facebook and Instagram within 24 hours of the session.  I provide clients with a CD of edited photos and a release for prints typically around a week later.  

I run my business in a very laid back manner.  If I need to spend a little extra time with a client because their 3 year old needs time to be comfortable with me, then that is what I do.  I want clients to walk away with memories to last a lifetime from a relaxed, affordable photo session.



You can contact Kim at:

386-689-7356
1982 SR 44, Suite 194
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
Facebook:  oh Snap Shotz
Instagram:  oh Shap Shotz


She is currently working on her website and is also running a special. $50.00 for an one hour photo session (limit 5 people) within 20 miles. It is good through August 15th. 






0 comments: