Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Learn to Save



Did you ever wonder how those Extreme Couponers do it? I did and finally learned how, now that my kids are older I don't need to stock up like I used to but I am all for saving money. If you find a great deal on something you don't need DONATE! The food banks and local shelters can always use toothpaste, soap and more.

The NSB Flip Factory in conjunction with New Smyrna Beach Mom is hosting a coupon class on October 1st at their facility in New Smyrna Beach. The fantastic Couponers United is conducting the class and it is FREE! If you would like more information on the event click here for the Facebook Event page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/755853834540072/

Couponers United Website

NSB Flip Factory is located at 1674 Tionia Rd in New Smyrna Beach. The class starts at 6:30 pm and will last about an hour. Have kids? Bring them to open gym at the Flip Factory during the event!




0 comments: