Tuesday, October 27, 2015

It's Life



A friend of mine posted this on Facebook tonight and it got me thinking, something I have not had time to do much of lately. This little graphic is so very true. My kids are so very different, one is totally self sufficient and one asks me every single time..."Mom. how do I work the washer?"  Now Child S, the self sufficient one says that Child C knows perfectly well how to use the washer, he just knows if he asks I will do it for him, Interesting idea...she may be right.  There is one thing in particular that I hope Child C is really good at and Child S has not had reason to learn. For the most part this list is pretty accurate and I think or the most part mine are on track. There is one or two things we need to work on.

So how many of the things on this list do your kids know how to do? What would you add to the list?



0 comments: