Sunday, January 31, 2016

Tina Boyle Martin






Very early this morning as my daughter and I were driving to Daytona we rounded the corner after the three bridges and came upon the aftermath of this accident. The vehicles and deceased were still on scene as law enforcement investigated. My daughter had been singing along to the radio. All singing stopped and it had a profound effect on both of us.

Two points I want to make. First this very kind woman was killed helping someone else, and leaves behind a very young family. This could be any of us and our children. I don't know her but I do know she was a member of our community.

Second, law enforcement does not make enough money or get enough credit for what they do and see each and every day.

If you are so inclined help this family out, as she was trying to do for someone else, here is the link.


https://www.gofundme.com/eymecuv8








0 comments: