Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Coronado Hardware and Beach Bikes & Kayaks





I spent some time this past week working on the chaos that is still my house after the move. One of my little trips out for supplies involved a visit to Coronado Hardware on 3rd Ave.

What a fun store, they have everything from pool floats to cast nets. Ladders to yard flags. It is a typical old time hardware store, the staff greets you as you walk in, ask if they can help and personally takes you to what you need. I spent about 15 minutes chatting with the man(who may have been the owner)about our windy weather. Great place.

From there I went across the street to Beach Bikes and Kayaks, where last week I ordered a bicycle. This was also a great experience, they helped me get the perfect size and style bike, ordered it for me and called me when it was ready. I rode several of their bikes around the parking lot before I made a choice...as I was riding off on it they told me to be sure and ride it for a month and bring it back in for adjustments. Great guys!

0 comments: