Saturday, February 23, 2008

Abandoned Kitty














We had some neighbors, they moved away a couple of weeks ago, they left their cat. I cannot even tell you how mad that makes me. This gorgeous black cat is now roaming the streets, it is clearly a well cared for pet, I know where it lived. When it first started hanging around my kids took it around to find the owner, another neighbor told us the people who owned it moved on. WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

So....now I am feeding it, I cannot officially adopt it because I have a dog and a landlord. SO....we feed it, she is spayed, she has had her shots, she is beautiful, I cannot imagine what kind of person leaves their pet behind when they move. I do know, there is a special place at the right hand of the devil for these people.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Idiots