Saturday, February 2, 2008

Flush






I am going to install infrared sensors on my toilets. You know the kind in truckstops and rest areas. You walk in front of it and have to hop out of the way so you are not sucked down the drain. That is what I want in my house.

Neither of my children can remember to flush, this is a new thing since we moved and I am sick of it. Each and every time someone emerges from the bathroom I say "did you flush" because I know there is a 90% chance they did not. I get a variety of answers from "yes" (usually a lie) to "come on Mom" to "oh man" and so on. I send them back, I call them in there when I come upon an unflushed commode, they blame each other. IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZZYYY. Trust me I do not have far to go to join the crazy crowd.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought my boys were bad, then I had a girl!!! Amen sister all new homes should have sensor toilets!!

Ann said...

The only advantage I have to Camille not flushing is knowing if she has gone or not. And with a 3-year old, that can be important at times.

Ann said...

The only advantage I have to Camille not flushing is knowing if she has gone or not. And with a 3-year old, that can be important at times.