Saturday, February 2, 2008

Marcody Ranch
















Another great local business we highly recommend is Marcody Ranch. This is a full service stable located on Pioneer Trail in New Smyrna Beach, out Samsula way. We brought our two Tennessee Walkers here in October, we boarded them with a friend and as things sometimes go, it did not work out. So off I went in search of a full service stable. I found it. Hope Rosenthal is wonderful, she takes a personal interest in every horse and rider she has.

They offer lessons on your horse or theirs, they have in house shows, summer camps and full service boarding. When I say full service, I mean full service. I have seen places where full service is turn-out and feed. This full service includes feed, supplements, worming anything special your horse needs they will do.

Check them out, you won't be sorry.

2 comments:

X said...

I'm a rider/ assistant instructor. I just wanted to say that Marcody Ranch is one of the best riding facilities I've been to, and I've been to just about all of them in the New Smyrna Beach/Samsula area. I've learned so much from these wonderful people, we're all like a family. If you want to ride at a quality stables I'd highly recommend it.

Anonymous said...

I am a rider at Marcody Ranch, and I have been for years. It is absolutely amazing. They take care of the horses with such care, I highly recommend Marcody Ranch. I am absolutely in love with Robin, my favorite horse:) I was there riding this morning and they treat their horses with great care.