Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Flagler Tavern















Have you eaten at the Flagler Tavern? My brother and I went there Saturday night for an adult beverage and a snack. We had some appetizers and they were great. Prices are pretty much the same as anywhere else on the beach and the staff was super friendly. My son loves wings so I took him there today after school, he is only 10 so sitting in the bar was not an option so we sat in the dining room. The bartender was great about coming in there and waiting on us, even though we were the only ones in there and it had to be a pain in the butt for him. The food was great and the service was excellent!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been there but I will definitely put it on my list. I love New Smyrna. I wish I could get over there more often. Every time I go, I think,"Why didn't I come sooner!?"