Thursday, March 13, 2008

Free Enterprise is Alive and Well





My daughter came in from the garage a few minutes ago carrying the broom, she was acting like this was a normal occurrence. So...I played along, said "whatcha doing with the broom?" Girl Child says, "I am going to sweep the kitchen" she gave me a look like, duh what do you think I am doing?? So I said ok, obviously having no clue what the heck she was up to. Next she came and asked me where the mop was. I told her, and she mopped the kitchen. By now I am completely flabbergasted.

When she was all done, I thanked her and she said "you are welcome" insert crafty smile here. "By the way", she says in her sweet little voice, "You owe me a dollar". I said, "what?". She laughed and said "that is what I am charging you for sweeping and mopping." GREAT. I just got scammed by an 8 year old. Free Enterprise at its best.

2 comments:

Ann said...

LOL!! Tell her you will take it off her account for all the laundry and cooking you do for her.

Anonymous said...

she punked you!