Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sunday Stumble

I have been slipping on the Stumble, here is what I found this week.

Yes2Menus - I love this one. It has local menus and coupons for local restaurants.

Wish Upon a Hero - not sure what I think about this one. could be great but I am a little skeptical

Kids in Mind - this one is good if you have kids, it gives a realistic rating of movies and such.

Postcrossing - this is another one I like. You sign up and then mail and receive postcards around the world. Real live mailed postcards, kind of fun to see where they come from. My kids are having fun with it.

Check them out and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I visit NSB and check your blog all the time, the menus are GREAT!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!

nsbmom said...

you are welcome!