Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Eve Services


Here is a list of the Christmas Eve services we have gathered if your church is not on here and you wish to be added please email me or leave a comment:

First Presbyterian Church~509 Magnolia St, NSB-7pm
Crossroads Christian Church~248 N. Samsula Dr, NSB-6pm
Trinity Lutheran~485 Turnbull Bay Rd, NSB-4pm & 7PM
Edgewater Alliance~310 N Ridgewood, Edgewater, FL-5pm & 7pm
Edgewater United Methodist~211 N. Ridgewood, Edgewater, FL-5pm & 7pm & 11pm
Coronado United Methodist Church~Peninsula Dr, NSB-11pm

I know there are many more great Christmas services in our area, these are the ones I have been asked to post or ones I am personally familiar with. If you are new to the area I am sure one of these will work for you. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

0 comments: