Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday Stumble


There is no rhyme nor reason to this week's Sunday Stumble, just things I ran across and liked. The photo above comes from Missouri Skies. Some of the most gorgeous photos I have seen anywhere.

Springpadit - this is a new site that I am trying to use and see if it does anything to help in my never ending quest to be organized. I have tried online systems before but have not found one that worked for me. I have had to stick to my momAgenda Planner.

Christian Women Online - Love this Site, always have.

New Smyrna Books - this is our new little Amazon Bookstore, the world of recruiting is very slow these days and we need to generate some extra income. We will add more books later, this is just a start. Watch for some collectibles coming soon!

Enjoy and Happy Sunday!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just bought a book, great price, I know your quality is excellent. Thanks!