Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Stumble





What a nice weekend at the beach, yes a rainy Sunday is nice when all you ever see is sun!

This weeks picks are all websites or blogs I have found on Twitter.

Stay in the Pink - Breast Cancer Survivor has a GREAT website and Blog.

Fit Business Woman great tips for getting off the couch or chair etc. Love the blog too.

Such a Southern Girl - this is just good. I love reading it.

Today's Moms - this is written by the Today Show's Producers, has some good stuff.

Gift For No Reason - this store is located on the North Causeway - support your local business.

$5.00 Dinners - who doesn't love a dinner for 5.00??

Mommy Wizdom - lots of good resources here.

Enjoy!


2 comments:

Tammy Garnes said...

Oh Roxanne. Thanks for the compliment and for adding me to your page. I've never solicited for anyone to add me or promote me...mostly because I'm still so insecure about my own writing :) But just to know you did it made my heart sing today and is giving me the push to write another entry! Thank you! Your blog is gorgeous and I can't wait to add you to my rss feed.

MommyWizdom said...

Hi there! Hey, thanks for the honorable mention!

What resources? Just kidding!

I like your Sunday Stumble. Great Idea!

MommyWizdom