Thursday, March 19, 2009

What If It Were Your Kids?



The March Challenge at 12 for 12K is all about the kids. More than 12.4 million children in America are at risk from hunger. 12.4 million - that’s one in six children. Consequences include poorer health, fatigue, hospitalization, behavioral difficulties and impaired scholastic performance. Share Our Strength aims to change that.

Catch up on what 12 for 12K is all about here.

For just $12.00 you can be part of the solution to hungry kids in the United States. I am guessing the majority of my readers don't have to worry about where their next meal is coming from, but I know people who do and in the last couple of years I have relied on family and friends to help me out more than once. So...let's all do our part and give just $12.00 for this great cause.

If you are use Twitter there is a 12 hour Tweetathon going on today to promote this cause.

Check out their Facebook Page and join the cause.

Enjoy the day!

0 comments: