Wednesday, July 8, 2009

AA Nails & Hairlines

It is beauty day on the blog!

AA Nails located at 626 E 3rd Ave, beachside New Smyrna is a great choice for manicure, pedicure, artificial nails, waxing and permanent makeup. The staff is friendly and courteous and it is spotlessly clean. Their prices are extremely reasonable and walk-ins are welcome. You can call ahead for an appointment or just run in when you have time. I have been a happy customer for almost 2 years and highly recommend Tom and his staff. They are open every day except Sunday until 6pm. Their phone number is (386)428-6700.

Hairlines located right next door at 628 E 3rd Ave offers the only tanning salon beachside. They also have a full array of products and services, including haircare for men, women and children. They have recently added a massage therapist who is available most days and by appointment. I have been a client of Heather for about 2 years and am extremely happy with the service. They are open Tuesday thru Saturday and you can reach them at (386) 426-2887.

Enjoy your Wednesday and support your local business!

1 comments:

Elaine said...

I go to AA Nails as do many of my friends. Your review is spot on! They are great people and have an even better service! I have to say when my nails look great is all NEON when they don't means its all me and I've waiting too long to go back. After 20 years I've never been to a placw where my nails last so long!! I even jammed my finger in a door and my nail didn't crack. How's that for amazing!