Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Perrine's Produce

Perrine's Produce has three locations, their original in Titusville, one in South Daytona and our local location at 1042 North Dixie Freeway. I normally hit the farmer's market on Canal Street on Saturday morning but this past weekend I was running late and could not find a parking place so I decided to live dangerously and head over to Perrine's.

Great choice....the produce was fresh and the prices excellent, they had sweet corn that was excellent as well as tomatoes, lettuce, blueberries, cherries and melons. I got a huge basket of produce and a bottle of salad dressing and a basket to carry it in for $22.00. We are set for the week.

The service was excellent, the friendliest, nicest man waited on me and the entire staff was as nice as can be.

Perrine's is worth a visit,check it out!

Support your local business!

0 comments: