Saturday, July 24, 2010

Back To School

August 16th is right around the corner, if you have not already done so you can print the 2010-2011 Volusia County School Calender here. Specific information on individual schools is located here.

Both of my darling children will be attending Middle School this year, I am very excited that they will both be getting dropped off and picked up at the same time and place, however I am fairly certain there will be an all new level of drama in our house. Can't wait.

A couple of notes for NSB Middle - Back to School Orientation for 7th and 8th graders will take place on Thursday, August 5th from 9:30am-4:00pm. The Welcome Everybody (web) program for 6th graders will also be Thursday, August 5th at 6:00pm.

Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just strolling through our local NSB websites and came across yours. I love it! I am a licensed realtor in NSB (I work for Beachside Realty on Flagler Ave) so know the area. Your website is great for any new parent to the area so I will definitely recommend your site! Have a great bike week! Danielle Taylor, Beachside Realty