Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bayview Urgent Care

My child who is never sick has been fighting something for a week, so today I decided time to get him looked at....of course I decided this at 4pm and there was no chance my doctor could see him. Since we were headed to Samsula anyway we took a run in the Bayview Urgent Care Center at Venetian Bay. We got there about 4:45pm and were the only ones in the place. I filled out a brief form (the usual Dr. stuff) and he was seen in about 5 minutes. We were out of there in about 30 minutes flat from start to finish. Loved that. They have excellent hours from 8am-8pm Monday thru Friday, 8am-5pm on Saturday and 10am-5pm on Sunday. They are a great alternative to the ER for after hours illness.

1 comments:

nsbmom said...

Just a quick note on Bayview...they called me yesterday to check and see how my son was feeling. I LOVE it when a Doctor's office takes the time to do that. So rare today!