Saturday, December 17, 2011

Flip Flops Grill & Chill

I haven't been to Flip Flops in awhile so thought we would visit tonight. It was great. Kevin was our server and he was just wonderful! My daughter had a grilled chicken sandwich which required much discussion with Kevin to decide. (she is a terribly picky eater) I had the roasted Salmon which was perfectly cooked and delicious. Seriously I wanted to lick the plate....I chose the pasta and New England Clam Chowder for my sides. The soup was probably one of the best clam chowders I have had in a very long time. We had great food, perfect service and Christmas music playing in the background.Doesn't get much better than that!  I have to go back very soon and see if the Shrimp and Grits is as good as mine..... If you have not visited Flip Flops in awhile, check it out, their menu is excellent and I am not sure you can get better service anywhere!

Please support your local business!!

0 comments: