Monday, December 19, 2011

Gifts With Humanity

So I put my money where my mouth is and took a walk down Flagler today and did some Christmas shopping...I wandered into Gifts with Humanity and had a hard time leaving. What a great shop this is...I got some Christmas ornaments, a few pieces of jewelry and had a nice time chatting with the people in the store. There is bag in there that is simply gorgeous...made completely from seat belts, I would never have known if she had not told me.......I should have taken a picture. I am probably going to have to go back and get it....reasonable prices, beautiful items...and no visit to the mall, they give you 10% off if you give them your email address and name...check it out they are located at 318 Flagler Ave.

Support your local business!

1 comments:

Renice said...

Thanks so much for your glowing review -- I think we've seen quite a few of your followers in there the last few days!