Friday, July 12, 2013

Thrifty Threads Consignment Shop




I paid a visit to Thrifty Threads Consignment Shop this morning. What a great find it was for me. Beautiful merchandise, great prices and super friendly service. I was in the market for a new bag, I found two and seriously paid what I would have spent on one. They are both in perfect condition, like new. I took a look around while I was there and they have some beautiful clothes at excellent prices. Absolutely worth stopping in to shop.

Thrifty Threads is a family owned business and have been on Canal Street for 20 years. If you have items that are clean and in good condition (and still in style) give Cindy a call and schedule an appointment to take them in. Once they sell you will receive 40% of the selling price.

Thrifty Threads is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. and on Saturday from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. They are located at 217 Canal Street. Their number is 386-427-0490.

Support your local business! 




0 comments: