Friday, August 16, 2013

NSB Sleep Shop

I bought a bed today. This is almost as traumatic for me as buying a car. Sleeping is one of my favorite things to do. Napping is one of my most adored personal past times. Knowing that one would think I have no qualms about spending big bucks on a bed. Wrong. I have qualm about spending big bucks on anything...let alone something that I cannot wear or drive. After wandering around the internet looking for a bed that would not break the bank I decided to drop in on NSB Sleep Shop on Canal Street. Oh Happy Day. I was greeted by Co-owner Eric Reesman, what a nice guy. We chatted about some mutual friends, teenagers and life in NSB, then got down to the business of laying on some beds. Totally awesome beds. NSB Sleep Shop features King Koil Mattresses, ultra plush and so comfortable.
 
After sleeping around on their selection of beds, I decided upon the Mac Daddy King Size Super Duper Cadillac of beds. I CANNOT wait for it to be delivered next week. If you order the Mac Daddy King Size Super Duper Cadillac of beds Eric has to order it, but it comes in quickly. Queens and other sizes are readily available and in stock. They offer free delivery, set up and haul away of your old bed.
 
Visit their website and see what they have. Eric owns the store with his brother, Kyle who is a retired Air Force Veteran. I love to support local business and I really love to buy from a veteran. They are located at 1310 Canal Street (the old Dance Factory building) they are open from 10am - 6 pm Monday thru Friday and 10am - 5pm on Saturday.




0 comments: