Monday, August 19, 2013

USA Steam Clean



As I continue on my moving odyssey my latest find is Ron Sachs, owner and operator of USA Steam Clean. How did I pick him out of the gazillion carpet cleaning options you ask? He was suggested on my Facebook Page. I looked him up on his Facebook Page. I liked his truck, so I called him. Not a very scientific method for choosing a vendor but hey, it works for me.  Turns out Ron is retired from the NSB Police Department and is a Veteran. Bonus.

I called him this morning and I explained my enthusiastic timeline(nice way of saying I am in a hurry) he was able to come out today. Great guy, brand new equipment, uses natural cleaners, does not like chemicals. He cleaned my carpet and tile and it came out excellent! I am thrilled! The house smells so good and looks amazing!

You too can have spiffy carpet and tile for a reasonable price with excellent service. Call Ron at 386-42-STEAM (78326). He has some specials on his Facebook Page as well.






0 comments: