Friday, June 5, 2015

Need Alterations?




I get messages every week from people asking me about alterations. Where can you get them in New Smyrna Beach? I have the answer! There is a new bridal shop on Canal Street, Bridal LTD Gallery.

My son had to have his new suit altered in time for all the graduation festivities, so we went on down to their shop on Canal Street (my teenage son was thrilled) and met with Holly. She did her thing and told me to pick it up on Tuesday, it was Thursday so I was overjoyed with that! Holly was super nice and even made a teenage boy surrounded by wedding gowns feel at ease!

My son went and picked it up, it is perfect, she even pressed and lightly starched his shirts for him saving me a trip to the dry cleaner (I don't iron, what is starch?)

Highly recommend...and they have a great selection of gorgeous gowns in the shop as well, so if you are in the market for a wedding dress skip the trip to Daytona or Orlando and check them out.

Bridal LTD Gallery is located at 421 Canal Street. You can reach them at 376-256-4921.




0 comments: