Thursday, April 29, 2010

Swim On Over To Off The Hook

Now that I have had a chance to hit Off The Hook in New Smyrna Beach let me tell you about it.

The first time I went on a Friday night with a friend, we enjoyed a couple of appetizers at the bar, great service, great food. I went again last night with my 10 year old, my brother and a couple of friends. Service was again very good, it was Happy Hour so they had a couple of appetizer specials, one of which is $6.00 a dozen oysters. You can get them raw or steamed and they are fantastic. No grit, big and tasty...we also had calamari and grouper bites. Both were excellent. My daughter the picky eater ordered a kids meal of grilled chicken breast, french fries and coleslaw, it came with a drink. It came fast and was a very large portion for a kids meal. She wolfed it down so I am guessing it was good. I took a good look at the menu and their prices are very good, they have a very big selection and variety of seafood choices. The atmosphere is clean and bright. They are a very nice addition to the beach side restaurant scene, with great food and excellent service. Check them out!

Support your local business!

0 comments: